Response Limited – The newest Response Boost shoes are now available on the US site. This neutral runner features Boost cushioning from heel to forefoot, a mesh upper material, and the Stretchweb outsole. They are currently available in women’s sizes in clear grey, light blue, and black colorways in sizes 5-10 for $110. If you are looking for a well cushioned Boost running shoe at a reasonable price, check out the new Response Limited shoes. Also keep an eye out as men’s sizes may be coming in soon.
Today was a huge day for new shoe releases at adidas. Below we will recap some of the notable shoes that went on sale today.
– adiPower weightlifting shoe in white
– Powerlift 2.0 shoe in grey/green/blue
– Response 23 Boost running shoes
– Army TR Lo casual shoes
– Morillo Shell slip on shoes
– Freefootball Contolsala indoor soccer shoe
– Energy Boost Volley volleyball shoes
– Adria women’s causal shoes
– Concord Round women’s shoes
– BBNEO Raleigh Mid women’s hightop in bone leopard color
– Climacool adizero Feather 3 tennis shoe
– Freefootball Topsala Messi Battle Pack indoor soccer shoe
– Adipure Trainer 1.1 feet toe shoes